Monday, September 28
- 11:05 – First Monday Activities meets (students take this opportunity to check out Monday activities)
On Monday the 6th grade will begin their archaeological dig on Waynhenge, the former site of Storer House. Students have been studying the history of Waynflete and the Storer House fire in their History classes.
The dig site will be marked by signage and a tent. They invite you to stop by and see how it’s going, and please make sure that all games/activities occur away/several steps away from the dig site.
Tuesday, September 29
- 10:55 – Announcement Assembly
- 11:25 – Advising Lunch (Advisors, please take this time to help/encourage students to sign up for activities online).
Wednesday, September 30
- DURING BREAK – The senior class photo will be taken. Seniors should meet on the patio below Katrina St. John’s balcony promptly at 10:00.
Thursday, October 1
- 10:55 – 1:55 – Meet in homeroom – Advising/Service afternoon
- No Assembly or afternoon classes
Friday, October 2
- 10:55 – Activities (attendance taken)