Welcome to the first week of classes! 🙂
I hope you all had a wonderful summer.
Below is important information for the first week of school – especially for 10th, 11th and 12th grade students who are activity leaders. You will need to meet with your activity faculty advisor this week to prepare for the upcoming Activity Assemblies. Please feel free to see me if you have questions.
Have a great week,
Monday, September 8
8:05-8:25 – Students go directly to Assembly
8:30-8:50 – Homeroom Time – Attendance and seniors fill out senior privilege forms with advisors
8:55-9:05 – students go to the last 10 minutes of first period (E Block) followed by second period class.
11:00-12:00 – Homeroom Lunch – Remember, if you are ordering from the cafe, put your order in early – they will have it ready for you in time for advising lunch.
2:00-2:50– Free time – 9th, 10th and 11th grade students remain on campus. Seniors may use senior privileges. Remember to sign out with Holly.
Tuesday, September 9
10:55 – Short Announcement Assembly in the theater followed by Advising Lunch
2:00 – PE classes begin
FYI – Evening events:
- Seniors: while your parents are at the Parent Potluck tonight, if you RSVP’d to Holly, there will be pizza for you in the student center from 5:30-6:45pm
- Senior Parent/Student Night – College Counseling – 7:00pm in the theater.
Wednesday, September 10
10:05-10:20 Activity Faculty Advisors can check in with Student Activity leaders during break about upcoming Activities Assemblies. Service activities will present on Friday, Sept. 12, during activities block and all other activities will present on Tuesday, Sept 16 during the regular assembly time.
Thursday, September 11
11:00 – 11:25 – LUNCH and ALL students involved in PROJECT STORY BOOST – bring lunch to Breda White’s room for training
- 9th grade orientation meeting with students and 9th grade team leaders in the theater.
- 10th-12th Grade Student Activity Leaders meet with Faculty Activity Advisors to plan for Activity Assemblies
2:00-2:50 – PA classes begin
Friday, September 12th
11:00-11:26 -Lunch FIRST to give time for student and activity leaders to prep for Activity Assembly at 11:25.
11:25 – 11:55 – Assembly for all students
- ALL Service based Activities will present activities to Upper School students in the theater
2:00 – PE